Monday, June 11, 2007

Long Time Didn't Post

Already more than one month I didn't post up anything in my blog site. If for a person who doesn't know me, he or she would be thinking that I am dead or for those who read my profile, they might be thinking that I am going to stop at the halfway again since I am a halfway "king". :-P


While I was back to my home town for my semester break, there is almost no time for me to get myself online to write any blog. I'm kinda "busy" anyway. Plus, I have more important things to do before I fly back to Kuala Lumpur facing those lectures and tutorial classes. ArggHH!!


Since I am back here, it's time for me to write something at here. Like what the television movies or program always do before it goes to advertisment, Stay Tune...


Sorry ! ^^

No comments: