Thursday, August 9, 2007

Unmeasureable?

Well, this blog is definitely make confusing to readers. As the matter of fact, I think there is no readers in my blog, so, there is no worry for me to write any rusbbish I want and that's the main reason why I create a blog site and the only advantage I got.

***************************************************************************

Well, how am I going to start?
Last few days I've asked someone a pretty stupid question after some messy things happened.
I won't mention the question as it is a bit privacy I think.
But! The a part of answer will be "can't measure"

After some days of struggling, doing this and that, tried so hard for it and anything I can, I think I still don't change anything yet. In fact, I am already confusing in why I am doing those things =).
Perhaps changes are changes, only the mighty God who can changed it. That's the real point I've been so dissapointing.
Full of faith at 1st, it leaks little by little in each minute.
Courages are flying away to nowhere I couldn't find for it.
Disappointing filling up my mind covering the every single hope that I wished for.
Miracle? Huh~ I wish I can say "What the Fuck is that!"
However, I still hold for it.

Everytime while I was trying to build a brigde, you could easily broke it down in the next second.

What I wanna say is, it probably unmeasureable but it is already pretty obvious to answer my question. There is no need to measure. Just have a good look in the past and now.

I am tired. Perhaps I should just lay down and have a long long rest. Sorry that I can't run anymore..Leave me alone, and run towards what you are TRULY running for. It's not me I know. However, I can't stop my own very legs.

One day, I really hope you know what I am thinking. I thought I've told you. I thought you knew it!

The decisions are still yours.

From,
The One Who Loves You.

No comments: