Friday, May 29, 2009

What's in my mind..

It has been 3 nights in a row I had almost the same dream.
It's kinda weird.
I dont feel like how I felt like before.
No sign of the increase of the heart rate.
Didnt wake up in shock.
And my pillow is still dry.
I probably have already get used to it.

It's too easy to illustrate how I spent my day yesterday.
Just imagine, a laptop, a pillow and the floor.
And my day was over until the sun rised and reminding me that it's time to go to bed.
LOL!
I slept at almost 7 today's morning and woke up around 1 in the afternoon.
Dont "wah" or "wow", it's kinda normal for me.
I just cant sleep like normal people do. I wonder why.

As for today, I went out to my college to collect my exam docket.
Then I drove around the city in my car for hours.
LOL!!!!
It's not that I am wasting the car's fuel.
Just that I dont feel like going back to the four-wall-steaming-room yet.

You know what, I start listening to the radio, I forgot since when.
Hitz.FM, MyFM, and Ai FM.
Maybe it's cause of I am getting sick of hearing the same songs over and over again.
Ok, these stations may be not playing the new songs everyday but..
At least some of them, I 've never heard it before and I like it.
It's kinda enjoyable what.

Today I stick myself with Ai FM.
I forgot what song it is but I know I am listening to every single lyric of that particular song and trying to apply it into my life.
Almost everyone do that what.
And there's no doubt that my mood went down to the lowest point.
And when it happens, almost everytime, she will appear in my mind.
It reminds me of the way she look at me at the very very last time I saw her.
The eyes, the face and the lips..
I will never have chance to tell her that I really miss her and I seriously know that.

However, you know what, I am learning.
Learning how to give up a thing.
In the past, I thought giving up is a bad thing.
I mean, it's an unnecesarry thing to be learnt in anyone's life.
But in the end I realize that, in real life, you need to learn to give up even though you dont like to do so.
And when I say learn, I mean you've to keep trying to do so.

So, today, when I was down, I smiled and told myself that, I am just tired.
You know , pressurized by the coming exam, sleepless night and the loneliness are what I am fighting in these days.
Then, I told myself not to think anymore.
So, I concentrate in driving and think of other things.
AND GUESS WHAT HAD COME TO MY MIND?
Maple and Restaurant City in facebook.
HAHAHAHA!!

GOSH, so so unfortunately, Restaurant City is under the mantainence now.
And I cant log into Maple, or else , I will be going to skip my revision again.
So, I come to here. LOL!!!

I guess that's for today.
Gonna start my revision.
I hate to study!!
URH~~!!!

No comments: