Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOL!

I found that I havent laugh or smile for today.
Like usual, I am all alone..for today too.
So, what do you think can make me burst into a laughter?

However, few minutes ago, something happened while I was chating with my cousin, preferably known as WIS in MSN.
This is so funny and I couldnt help laugh for few minutes just now.

I'm gonna share with you all here.
For your all information, 钰钰 is my cousin, Zankle and wiS wonG is also my cousin.
They are both sisters.
Now scroll down


-
-
-
-
-




It shows both of their private mesasges in MSN which read..
wis: J*bai Lek, cant u stop sucking n bitting the chicks feet????????!!!!
zankle: jib*i sis......... its nice bitting the chicken feet ok!!im hungry

Arent they funny? LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello readers, I am the famous Wis wong that cursing my unknown sisters in this post. :)

liongteck said...

HAHAHA!!
When I saw znakle's and yours PM ,I was like .. "huh?"
Then 3 stripes appear on my face ..LOL
Chicken legs are really nice, I love chicken legs too ...HAHA

zankle said...

hshshsh,we sre family bah
so we love chicken feet
hahhahahahahahhaha

lets have a date for chicken feet while u back sbu couzie..lol

liongteck said...

YA especially cooked with the pork's leg and the soya sauce...YUMMY!

zankle said...

come back asap la~~!!

liongteck said...

Will be back on april's fool day ^^