Monday, March 2, 2009

The Beauty of The Nature

After a long freaking 3 hours class,
I walked out from the college to the car park. (INTI College in Kuching provide lous'iest' car park outside the college compound which I might blog about it some day. :-P)
I was kinda tired and yet I've got to hurry up my steps since it's gettin dark.
However, every little bit of my tiredness was gone after I saw these while I was still on my way ...












BEAUTIFUL isnt it ?
These are the pictures of the sunset which I stopped by and snapped on.
How should I describe this ? Hmmm...
"Looks kinda sad, but it's beautiful"
ALRIGHT, I found another job definitely doesnt suit me.
What a way to describe. LOL!

But, beautiful is not a bluff..
It's not an ordinary sunset.
It's a sunset created by God, to blow away all my tiredness.
Thank you for letting me to see how beautiful this world is.

No comments: