Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a day

I've always been wanted to do this.
Until today, I just don't really know what kind of mood came and I just did it.

Today is Thursday which is the only day in weekdays I dont have class.
So, like the usual Thursday, I wake up in the morning and the 1st thing I do is saying "helo" to my laptop.
Till it's the time for lunch, I went out to hunt some food, come back with the loot and swallow it down with the anime playing in front of me.
And I took an afternoon nap like how I always did in the past Thursday.

THEN SUDDENLY....

This is here when the "wind" of the mood blew by ...
It was like I suddenly opened up my eyes, I woke up, I reached for my towel, I bathe then I came back to my room ..and I start doing this..

I MASS CLEANed UP my room.

Haha!! okok, may be it's nothing for you guys but I've always wanted to do these then I was just too lazy so mostly I just sweep the floor anyhow.
But this time, I even re-arrange everything in my room. (except for the cupboard since it is too heavy for me)
So, I guess this prove that LiongTeck will never break his promise. It's just the matter of time and eventually LiongTeck will do it.
Anyway, this is how my room look like now.




It's nothing I know, still look messy I know..but least, you see...the floor..
It's so much cleaner now.
What can you expect a guy can do?
I guess I dont really care about the small details, so, I just dump any small small things aside. LOL

Now I've a big space in the center of my room and and ..from now on, I can play with my laptop without having any distraction of the sunlight~ (previously, my table was located near to the window, so I've difficulty looking at screen of my laptop since the sunlight darken the graphic)
The best part is, THIS..



Now, in front of my table, I've a big empty wall so that I can paste some notes onto it to pressure myself and force myself to study.
Just like...THIS!

-

-

-





ARGHH!! PRESSURE!!

4 comments:

zankle said...

i think u hav to cutting down ur pressure my dear couzie

liongteck said...

Lol, I was trying, if not, why do you think I play maple ? hahaha~
But, haih, sometimes it's really quite pressuring, since I am studying under my parents' money.

Anonymous said...

Pressure do not come by it self.

Stop pressuring urself and u will be pressure free!

liongteck said...

I will be like dont care anything if I am not under any pressure.
Nah, I dont feel like dissapointing my mum and dad, espcially in studies.