Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FARK YOU!

I am such a lazy person that I dont even bother to update my blog frequently.
Not now too, of course.
But I never stop reading other people's masterpiece (blog) till this thing happened.
It makes me so so angry that I wanna scold ..

NIAMA CAO JIBAI!


to that stupid brainless idiotic.
I dont give a fuck who you are, Malay or Iban or even Indonesian (I know cause he is using broken Malay language in his blog)!!!
OK, **cool down**
This is what happened,
As usual, I surfed for nice blog to read in nuffnang, and I came to this blog..
It reads "cool tricks: Image terbang"


Once I read the title I know it must be something posted by those Malays and so, due to my curiosity of what type of this person can write, I clicked on it and see what's inside this blog.
The funny thing is even got idiots go and nanged it.
Well, I couldnt take print screen of "its" blog, but I am warning you all not to open it.
Cause once you closed it, your internet explorer will non-stop appear which link you to that idiot website.
There nothing else you could do once it happend except than press your restart button.
"it" must be so desperate that no one read his blog then use the dirty trick to increase 'its' traffic.
This is the link of his blog --> IT'S Blog
Well, when I think rationally, it's kind of normal cause you know,
Those "type" of person can do nothing good..
They got brain, but never use it in right way, so what's the difference calling them brainless?

No comments: