Thursday, February 19, 2009

Passing thru the past.

Ever heard of how many workers in M'sia are needed to fix one lightbulb of the lamp post joke?
4 persons.
1-installing the lightblub
1-holding the lightblub
1-holding the ladder
1-WATCHING FROM BELOW



Well, that's not the main thing I am going to write today.
I just feel kinda bad that I write nothing about my previous Chinese New Year.
So, at least, AT LEAST, I will write a little tiny part of it.

Ok, here it is.
How many persons are needed to cook a big plate of delicious Chinese New Year Crab?



Answer: THREE!!!
Why?
Because....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




One - holding the big plate of crabs
One - putting the crabs into the wok
And one - do the cooking ^^
Technically it was 5, cause another two do the chopping and cleaning the crabs.



Yummy!!
When is the next Chinese New Year again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this is so funny! I am the person who hold the big plate of crab!
Common, with my petite size how to hold the plate hence putting the crab in the wok?
LOL

liongteck said...

HAHA! yea! That was you! =P
I am just digging some pictures out and write some little part of the things happened on Chinese New Year..
While I was searching, I found this picture is the best of all I can write about..
Look!! Families are all working together to get something work.
And that's the best feeling of the year ^^