Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine

Happy Valentine,
Be my Valentine.

Words that I could hear and see everywhere for today.
Yeah, today is Valentine Day.
The day when both couples get to love each other more.
The best day to create a new relationship as well.

Well, I dont have anyone to be my Valentine.
So, it's as expected that I am going to be alone in this room, like usual.
But somehow, on this special occasion, I really really dont feel like to be alone.
At least for one day among the 365 days, let me be with someone I want.
Hahaha, guess I am going emo again.

Anyway, I tried, I asked, I invited,I waited, I planned, I hoped then I got disappointed.
No, I am not disappointed of what I had planned to go wasted.
No, I am not disappointed of after waiting nothing for so long time.
No, I am not disappointed for this and that.
I am just disappointed that...
In the end, I am still left to be alone...

Happy Valentine to everyone,
You may have my wishes as I dont really need it.
Happy Valentine to you too...You can have all my luck, wishes and ****

No comments: