Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day is not my day!

Valentine is so so so so so ...ARGHH!!
I hate Valentine's Day!!!
I am so so so so so so NOT HAPPY !!

I just got back from the town a moment ago.
Told you I really really dont like to be alone for today.
So, I bathe, I dressed up, and I drive my little Kenari out ALONE!
Ya I know I am still alone, but but, at least I am not physically alone when I choose to go the crowded place.
I hate crowded place, but I guess tonight is going to be an exceptional.

So, I went to The Spring.
But the shit thing is, ....
No doubt, there were a lot of couples tonight. (everyone should expect that)
Anyway, since I am so unhappy today...
I did a little damage to my wallet to compensate my so called "UNHAPPINESS"

First I came to Starbucks.
One of my favourite place where I can relax and clear everything in my mind.
Somehow I find this place is just a place for me to settle down my mind.
However, I am not going to sit there since there are lots of people.
I just ordered myself a Caramel Frappucino and take away =)

Total Damage: RM14.20

Then I went to opposite Starbucks and pampered myself with some donuts.
I mean Big Apple Donuts.

I love donuts and I never get to hate it.

Total Damaged: RM14

As for the next station..
I promised myself not to have it anymore since I am getting fatter.
But hey, no one is going to like me, so, who cares =)
I have myself a set of Big Mac, the regular size of course since I still have a dozen of donuts need to settle.

Total Damaged: RM10.15

Well, I plan to save money to give myself trip to somewhere after I have enough of it.
But somehow I think I am gonna wait for a bit longer for it now.
At least a total of RM38.35 longer.
So, if you are asking "Liongteck, are you happy now?"
The answer would be....

NO!!!!!

**Sigh**
I am still end up alone anyway.
Ma, I feel like crying now.... Sobs..
Seriously, I miss you quite lot =)

**Every girl deserve a flower on Valentine's Day..
**You will have mine,
**So, before the day ends, here's yours ~{@
**I am sorry that I couldnt give you a real one.

No comments: