Sunday, September 6, 2009

That's the feeling

Sometimes, do you ever feel that you are back to when you are still a child?
The child I mean here is like when you are still in primary school or in secondary level.
I mean you are in a kind of situation that makes you feel or remind you of many years ago.
LOL!
It's kind of nostalgic~
It feels weird but comfortable.
It bring back a lot of memories years back then.
Yea, this is what I feel now. I mean now. HAHAHA!

I am listening to the AiFM through online right now.
I dont know what's the name of the song in the air now but it's kind of slow song that makes you feel so relax.
Plus the cool air after heavy rain just now,
Remind me of when I was still in primary school.
Woke up around 6am everyday preparing for the school.
Then my mum would always turn the radio on while helping me and my sisters for the preparation.
If I didnt remember wrongly, it was the station called "The 5th station (DI WU TAI)" that my mum always love to listen to.
That time, I am never insterest in listening to any songs.
So, I never know most the song that been air-ed, but, somehow the songs air-ed are always the slow songs and made you feel kinda relax by listening to them.
That's what I feel right now. LOL!!!!

Ow OW OW OW!!!
How I hope I could turn the time back to when I was still in primary school.
NO worry, no bad memories, no sadness at all.
Parents are always there for you whenever you need something.
Never know what's the love stuff that turn your life going up side down.

What's better than the life of a child who is shower with loves right?

No comments: