Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi , How are you...

This is me speaking ..
Does this surprise you a little?
Perhaps not, because it seems more like a disturbance.
Annoying little one. The poor little lonely one.

How I wish for only one day we are able to exchange our characters in life.
For you to experience my loneliness, my life struggling hard for something which is near but never able to reach for it.
For me to lead through your busy life until there is not even a single minute for the one you thought should care for awhile.

"Hi, how are you? It has been a while since we've talked and saw each other."
I've tried my best to shorten everything I felt these days into a sentence.
So, does this reach the speed you hoped for me to just stand a little times of yours?
I know I should already have to got used to the nights without. So, I'm sorry, I failed yours expectation.

It's been a tough day for me today after been through a several sleepless nights.
"Nite" ...It doesnt mean "I'm going to sleep now".
It just to show I aint going to give up just yet and on the other hand, it just a simple little sign that I havent lost you yet.

So, does all this mean I deserve a kiss from you or a "bye" that describe thousand means of departion from you .. ?

No comments: