Sunday, August 28, 2011

RE: To one of the many stars

I think I found a person who is even more difficult to be served.
If it's because of the clashing of opinions or thought then I have got nothing to say but who decide that?
I would say, no, there's nothing wrong in expressing how you feel.
You may feel that you are being see-through by other people or feel offended but that's your point of view.
How bout others??

There are countless type of people in the world.
I actually learnt that some people are really willing to help without any payback.
Some people do really care about how the people around him or her feel regarding their act.
You may have offended them for not telling them that they may have hurt your feeling until they found out someday later after done the same thing for many times.
What do you think may happen in the end? - What kind of situation you may put them in?
Worst still , with your accumulated hate and anger, you may have leave him or her for a reason that you yourself may not even know how to tell.
I tell you, you don't know how and I bet you dont even know yourself in the end too.

In my thought, why not? just be straight and tell them. If they care, you know what to do. If no, I don't think you wont be in any loss as well.
For yours and theirs own sake.

If you guys think I am talking about me, think again.
I have a lot of stories on my own but I've decided to lock them out from here a long time.
Like what my cousin had told me once, "Mind your own business".
You can't serve everyone in the world, how the others think that their own business.
I do care how the others think of me too but I know I am changing.
There's always a theory on how you wanna live. That's called the science of life.
I know you don't like to burden somebody else like I do.
For me, I categorised people around me.
Families, true friends, friends and by-passer.

Who doesn't want to be loved?
Sometimes I may hold back on my true friends and definitely the friends and the by-passers but never on families.
I always want them to dig into me and let them know that I want to be loved and I love them as well.

Oh, btw, for the note, I always treat my love one as a part of me and that would means family :)

No comments: