Friday, June 17, 2011

First of all, yeah~ I am back to my own hometown already.
Seriously speaking, I dont feel as excited as I thought I should be.
Too many things happened around me in the past few months.
Too many things need to be handled and accepted and I expect more coming in the future.

I think if it's not because of the tiredness, i might have just lost the sense of the excitement already :)
Since the day I'm back here, I've been trying very hard to make myself happy.
I did everything I could, I avoid everything I should.
No matter how hard I forced a smile on my face, it just doesnt feel right.

That's the reason when I don't update my blog at all :)
Because since when I've decided to come back here, there is a little determination of mine said that maybe I shouldnt let the others see how weak I am anymore.
Maybe I should not write anything sad here anymore.
It doesn't matter if a zero wears a hero's costume, what does matter is no one can see what is inside.
But I'm a Gemini, what else can I say?
When things get unbearable, I still choose to talk to the machine.

1 comment:

TcPinG said...

Hey hey~ Be happy ba! =)