Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Liongteck's first New Blog

HoHo~ Or should I start with a greeting like hi? Haha. This will be my first new blog.Honestly, if you feel like asking why do I blog too then you don't have squeeze your mind to guess anymore. The answer's "I want to blog"!! Satisfy? LOL!


As my new first blog, I would like to introduce myself first. Liong Teck is my name. 19-years-old teenager ( going to be 20 in this year May T-T ). As for my personality; hot-tempered, halfway king (means seldom get my works done) and, and.. Can't think of it anymore as I didn't sleep last night =.=" . I am like others kids do, 9 months in my mummy's stomach then suddenly poped-out and came to this world on 25th of May in 1988. Haha! Well, nothing much to say about me. Let me introduce my friends to you as well.



First, My dear or more specifically my lovely girlfriend :



Her name is Chui PinG. Same age as I do. However, we are both far far from each other =(. Miss her so much!! Haihz.. As for her personality; caring, cute and understanding. Love her so much!! MuakssS!


Next will be my best friend :



Known as busss. Lol, not bus but busss. Yeah, buss is not is his real name. Well, I am not sure whether is it good to expose his real name in this blog or not. So, I think i better remain his real name in secret. He has a good personality which is not-easy-to-get-angry. I guess that's why we are friends since primary school till now. He sleeps alot. What I meant here is a lot a lot. Hehe..


Another best friend :



Another best friend who we're together since we are in primary school too. His name is Alan, who known as "-March-" in his friendster and I wonder why did he do so. Hot-tempered like I do but also very loyal in his loves one. Both him and Busss are two of my friends who are my friends since I was in primary school already.

The 3rd best friend :



Next will be Tze Wen. This is a picture of him and his girl-friend. Sorry about the picture. It's hard to get a picture of him as he don't like to take picture like I do or probably even worse than me. Well, we know each other in the year end of form 2 and found that we can mix pretty well till now. He treat me just like his little brother even though our birthday is just 2 days different. We share same the same temper and the same characteristic. Both hot-tempered, both love the girl who got "chui" in their name! (lol)


I found myself don't have plenty of friends. However, all of my friends are what we called "real-true friends". They are just like my brothers who would give me a hand while I am in trouble. Thanks. For those who I didn't mention here, sorry that I couldn't get your picture. Who ask you people don't like to take picture!! Anyway, I love my families, love my dear dear and also my friends so so much !! *salute*

-The End -


No comments: