Saturday, April 28, 2007

Signed Up With Nuffnang!

Not many people know Nuffnang is the Asia's First Blog Advertising Company but a lot of people know that Nuffnang is a company that put advertisement in your blog site and give you money. Haha!

Well, last 2 days, I signed myself up with the Nuffnang too. See at the top right hand side, you will see something like "One little, two little , three little, blogger" or something else, I am not sure. Then down there got a logo like a stick man seems like shouting for "roti car" and the word of "Nuffnang" beside it. Woo-hoo-hoo!

Last 2 days, before I sign myself up, I read the terms and conditions. So sad to see that you need at least 20 visitors per day in your blog to qualify yourself to sign up with Nuffnang. Well, this is a new blog site which was created few days ago, till now, I think the visitors didn't even exceed 10 persons per day. Arghh!! Not even half! But! When I was about to give up on Nuffnang, I saw this.



And then I scroll the web page down again I saw this.








Yes!! "Sign Up And Win Monthly Prizes!" Hehe!! That's mean, if you sign up with Nuffnang, every month you sit there and blogging, besides getting money from Nuffnang, you might even win a free gift! And what I mean here is every month!!


I get to know that Suet Li, a blogger who won a Ipod Nano as March's monthly prizes. Check this out Suet Li's blog . Oh, how I wish by one day Timothy will call me and tell me I won a PSP! Envy her so much.


Even though I am not qualify to sign up with Nuffnang yet, but when I saw that Prizes, my saliva started to drop and I signed myself up without any hesitation. I am trying to write the best blog here. Hope Timothy won't found out and ban me.

My sister bought me a PSP last time but I gave it to my brother because I scare it might get stolen while I am studying here in KL. Hey, Who doesn't want a free PSP! Choose me Choose me!

2 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

Hope Timothy won't find you and ban you?

HAhaahah aww come on.

We welcome all bloggers to join our community and take advantage of the benefits we provide. If you have less than 20 unique visits a day then we just can't serve you paid ads but you're still more than welcomed to join.

And when you do get 20 unique visits a day, you'll see ads popping up on your blog before you know it.

Thank you for your support :P


-Timothy Tiah of Nuffnang

liongteck said...

Timothy, you are welcome ! =D, Cross my fingers and hope I will have more than 20 unique visits in my blog one day. Anyway thanks for welcoming me ^^ ...hehe