Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gotta' stop for awhile~


In the pass few weeks, all I remember what I did is Mapling.



I spent more than 12 hours EACH DAY in this online game since the day I start on it.
Especially when I start to train a new character (Fighter).




Everday I start my day with Maple and also end with it.
Most of the time I didnt realize the sky has already gone dark and sometimes I DIDNT EVEN REALISED THE SUN HAS ALREADY RISED till I saw a message had poped up from the chat box in the Maple saying that I've already Mapling for more than 12 hours =.="..OMFG
Guess, I really have to stop for awhile already.
To be really honest, since I spent most of my time in Maple, it slow me down from doing everything.
Or I should say, it finally bring me some side effects. Duh....

1st of all, my studies....
It's very very very normal for me to feel sleepy everytime in the class but because of Mapling till late night so much and sometimes till the sun rised, it makes me even sleepier in the class already.
Look what I did in the class.



A list of Maple's weapon that I know.

Secondly, my eyes bags.
Undescribe-able deep since I slept late most of the day and sometimes even watching the sun rise =.="...
NO PICTURE AND NEVER WILL ^.^) Hehe..

Third, it slowed me down from looking for a room to rent.
Spending too much time on Maple, making me lazier to go out to look for the room.
So, gotta owned myself a room later than I expected.

Fourth, my eating schedule is teribbly messed up..
Guess how many time(s) I eat each day ??
Once if I dont have any class and twice if I have.
Why?
Because I am always hungry when I concentrate too much on studies, so, I will look for food everytime I am given time to rest.
And as the 2nd meal or the day I eat only one time, I will only have my stomach filled never earlier than 2am.
Reason? Easy, MAPLE!
The worst thing is, since it's already too late, the only place I can get some food to eat is..
KFC AND McDonald.


I hate da clown


Pity my wallet and you gotta see a fat LiongTeck soon.

And for the last..
Apologise for not dropping a single word in this blog since I was too busy for my Maple.
Guess what, sometimes I even dreamt of I was Mapling and I successfully hunted some rare items =.=" ...
No choice bah , who ask me so lonely and boring here.

Anyway, I've decided to stop for a day today and I did everything I should in this whole day.
I asked for the room that I wanted to rent already and gotta go and look it this week,
I washed all my clothes,
Tried so hard to concentrate in the class,
Went to Saberkas and have my 2GB ram back after warranty,
Supplied myself with some sweets, choco and waters since I cant boiled water here,
And, write a blog which is the last thing I should do for today.
By the way, I still cant escape from eating the fast food today.
I just came back from the McDonald for dinner..wuahahaha..
It's raining what.. >:-P
So, what should I do now ..
Ok, Dota...lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.