Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soweeeeee~~~

Sorry for not updating these days.
I know, it has been more than 2 weeks long I didn't write a single word on this blog site.
Believe me, I've a lot to write, it's just that recently I wonder why I feel so tired and lazy.
I think it begin since the day I went back Sibu.
Maybe used up too much energy on the 30th night.
Hahaha...
Anyway, more updates in the near future.
Let me recharge back my energy first.
By the way, these days I am playing Maple Story (an online game).
Should say I start to play back the Maple Story since I had abandon it for so long time.
Well, it's nice if only you are patient enough.
At least I don't think much every time I play this game.
I start a new character in a different server (Bootes Server) instead of Aquila.
Behold......After 3days hardship and a sleepless night....


-


-


-


-



A new Cleric was born - xltmcpx
Proud of you liongteck, proud of you.
Wish me Happy Mappling~ ^-^

p/s: anyone wanna sponsor some mesos please? =P

No comments: