Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet The Robinson

Have you ever watch this?
Meet The Robinson

No? OMG, then you had missed out one of the best movie ever!!
Ok, ok, to be honest, I just finish watching it few minutes ago.
No choice, I just downloaded it this morning. Haha.
Meet The Robinson is a 3D-animation which is another production from the Walt Disney.
I loooooovvvveee cartoons from the Walt Disney.
I had watch The Incredible, Lion King, Tarzan, Cinderella, and a lots before.
These are all master-piece of the Walt Disney and they are all the must-watch-movies!!
Ok, back to the Meet The Robinson.
This is actually an old movie which was released at 30th March, should be 2008 right? Lol..
Dont blame me, like I've said, I just finish watching it.
The story is about this boy, Lewis (suppose to spell like that right? I dont watch with subtitles)
Lewis

He loves to invent things but they failed most of the time which make him gone into a big trouble.
He scares away all the parents who intend to adopt him! (yea, he is a orphange)
So, one day, he try to invent a "Memory Machine" which could recall back his memory to know his real mother while he was still a baby.
And now the story begins.
He actually did it but spoiled by this bad guy called Bowler Hat Guy. (weird name huh?)


Brawler Hat Guy
He was Lewis' roomate while they are in the orphanage
He suppose to look like this while he is still a kid with the original named, Michael "Goob" Yagoobian.

Michael "Goob" Yagoobian


Poor guy got beaten up because he missed to catch a ball in a match that make his team lost and become so desperate that change his future and become a fugly guy. Anyway, the real bad guy isn't him actually, he is just too stupid to be fooled by one of the Louis' future invention called Doris.

Doris



Yea, sounds like a human's name. Doris is actually a hat.
Arh, correction , it's actually an EVIL hat!
Now, meet the Wilbur Robinson, Lewis' future son.
He came from the future to help Lewis recover his invention.

Wilbur Robinson
Actually, he lost one of his dad's invention, the lastest Time Machine.
The worst thing is, it was stolen by the bad guy, Bawler Hat Guy.
Anyway, I am not going to tell all the stories.
Call me a spoiler or what ever you want.
But for those who haven't watch it, go to the dvd shop and get one to watch.
Or you can do like me, download at here -> Meet The Robinson , it's actually a blog site where you can download a lot of free movies. Enjoy.

Oh. by the way, meet the Lewis' future family. Very weird one!


I love these frogs..
They can sing, they really do!!


Guess who raised them ?
Should say, who trained them?


Franny



Franny!! Lewis' future wife.
"Don't sass me boy, I know karate!!"

No comments: