Friday, August 22, 2008

Being selected

I am being selected as the assistant class representative in my F8 course - Audit and Assurance(international).
I wonder what should I feel.
Happy or terribly sad?
I've never been appointed for any post since I was Form 2.
When I was Form 2, I was being selected as the Timbalan Ketua Pengawas for the afternoon session one.
Well, I supposed to be a Ketua Pengawas and I lost the post just because I am too small.
Come on, what's wrong for being short and small, idiot teacher!
At least my guts are bigger than anyone else.
To be honest I was quite a "gila kuasa" by the time.
I am not happy because I lost the chance to be Ketua Pengawas, it was just that I was not happy because that fat ass was being selected.
No one like him, especially my friends.
They like to disturb him while he was on duty.
Anyway, I did a bad job by that time also.
OK back to topic.
As I mentioned just now, Liong Teck was selected as the assistant class representative.
Wow, never think of it.
I was worried cause I might have to do a lots of things.
Plus, I know none of my classmate's name even after we had been studying together for almost 2 months.
Want to know the reason why I am being selected?
Well, my tutor want to have a girl and a guy to hold the posts (the class' representative and the assistant class' representative).
In that class, there are only 3 guys who are me, another fat guy and a negro.
The fat guy denied the post and the negro didnt attend for the class, so, I am selected.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! EASY!
While I was worrying that I couldn't hold such a important post, I refused to be selected.
Meanwhile, I asked my tutor, "What am I suppose to do?"
Then he answered, "Technically speaking, nothing, it is just that I need to fill in this form to get my job done, that's it. You don't have to do anything"
Well, ....I was thinking for awhile ..
Ok, Liong Teck can do the job very very well..
I can do nothing very well..
I think I can hold this important post ...
It's so nice to be a class' assistant representative, especially when you've to do nothing at all..
Hahaha!

No comments: