Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ShiiitttT~!!!!

Few mins ago, I went to the toilet to pee,
And very unfortunately, I smell something not nice,
I looked at the floor and I saw a browny spot on the floor..
My mind was like the gears turning for awhile and suddenly the light-bulb lighted...
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A SHIT!!!
Then when I walked out from the toilet ...I spotted 2 more spot of the browny thing..



I was like "WTF!!!!!!!"
By the time, I went back to my room and took out my Sony Ericsson handphone,
Having the risk that I might step on the "land mine" and took the pictures of those..Hehe..
Dont think I am disgusting or crazy.
I was just thinking, the stomach of the person who left the mark must be very aching by the time.
He ran all the way down to the toilet but before he made it,
The volcano blew!!!!!
This is the proof ...
GOT IT ?
Walau eh, at least cleaning it up la =.= ...
Don't spread it everywhere...

No comments: