Thursday, August 14, 2008

Begin to love my blog site

Haha, I begin to *luurrrv* my blogspot now,
Why?
I also don't know why.
Guess one of the reason is that I can express all and any of my expression and mood here.
At here, I am da boss, who is going to against me here??!! >:-P
Only I've the power to complain here..




Hehe, I started to learn on how to decorate my blogspot already.

I take out the old chatter-box and site meter and put the Happy-o-meter and the ads by nuffnang (at least I think that it looks quite nice).
Happy-o-meter - I know I don't look happy here..

I can't say that the only reason I put up the Nuffnang ads just for decoration purpose,


One of the reaon sure it's the money la!!!
Got money who don't want wor..~~
I wanna try the feeling of getting a 1st pay check from the nuffnang also la,
But I know it's still far from possibble because I know no one is reading my blog also.
Anyway, never try never know right?
Plus, the only thing you will need to do is blog.
Nothing extra that you need to do to get the money (of course except the register and put up the ads part).
Anyway, I like the nuffnang logo quite much, so, I was thinking, nothing wrong to put up the ads right?
Hmm, I still have a lot to learn on how to decorate my blogspot, any suggestion?

No comments: