Sunday, August 17, 2008

I AM SLEEPY!

Currently I am at my friend's house.
SoooOOOOooooOOooooo sleepy!!!!!!
But can't sleep yet, I still have to wait for about half an hour then just can go back my own hostel to sleep.
Yes, there is no doubt about it, I stay over-night DOTA"ing" again.
Actually got plan to take some screen shots and put it up here one, but every game was very excited so, I actually forgot. Haha..
Well, my team owned most of games, it was as fun as it always do.
Anyway, for now, I feel like my eye lids are so heavy,
I can even feel that my eyeballs are shrinking. Lol~~
This is always the worst part if you stay overnight, you will feel uncomfortable at every part of you body.
Even after you take a long long nap, you still feel very tired. Duh..
No choice la, who ask me wan to sacrifice so much just to play Dota wor.
ANyway, dont care already, now better pack up everything and head back to the hostel.
I cant stand it anymore...
Pray for me so that I can drive carefully later..
If you found out that I;ve already several weeks didnt update this blog, you know what's happening liaw la hor ...
BUBAI~~

No comments: