Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I Gettin' Old?

I am 20 years old but I feel like I am getting old already.
OK here are there evidences,

1 : I am getting forgetful.
I found myself always forgot this and that.
Like this noon, I went to toilet, I remember I brought my keys with me.
So, I locked the door.
But after I had done my business, I found that the door was locked and I was thinking "Die liaw la!! I didnt bring my keys out!"
I calmed myself down for awhile, to brainstorm what should I do.
Few minutes passed, I just recalled back that I did bring my keys out and I found it in the toilet =.=" ..

2 : I get tired very easily.
When I was still around Form 1, I can run I can jump as long as I want.
I still remember I can play for 2-4 hours badminton that time.
Now, if you ask me to climb a 6 storey stairs, I need an oxygen tank gas with me at the top.

3 : Temporary forget things very easily.
Okay, another toilet-thing happened just around an hour ago.
I was about to go toilet do my business again,
I was in hurry at the time,
I grabbed my toilet paper and look for my cigarattes.
I need that thing to deal with my business and I couldn't find it!!!
After 5 minutes of seaching, guess where I found it?
On my hand with the toilet papers =.=!
Ok, next, where is my lighter?

4 : I prefer to have an indoor activity than outdoor.
I love outdoor activites a lot while I was small.
I love football, basketball, outdoor badminton, jogging, camping and others.
Now, I prefer to say out from the sun like a vampire.
I prefer indoor badminton, stay all day long with my laptop and having meals at the air-conditioned place like McDonald, Pizza Hut and KFC unless it's night time.

5 : I dont walk anymore.
I dont walk anymore doesnt mean I really dont use my legs to walk anymore.
It's just that I dont walk to a far place anymore.
When I was still a kid, I can walk from my house to cyber cafe, swimming pool, my friends' house, to shopping centre almost everyday.
Now, it's almost impossible to see me walking by the street anymore.
Because...I drive ..

6 : My eye-sight got worse.
I am not the type who wear spectacles, I dont think I look good in wearing spectacles anyway.
But I found that my eye-sight got worse than before, especially at night.
I need to put 100% concentration to read sometime and 150% when I am driving at night.
I wonder why I bought a spectacles at KL last time when I dont even need it.
Hmm..bad sign bad sign..

7 : I think about my life pretty often.
Yes I did that like my life is almost coming to the end.
I plan, plan and plan.
I know it sounds stupid but I divided my life only into 3 parts; "study", "work", "family"
After that can dig a hole then bury myelf already.
Still at stage 1 I know but it almost come to end already ..left 1 and a half years.
After that work and play.
I even doubt that there is "family" stage in my life.
The "family" I mean here is having wife and children.
Anyway, I stop to plan anymore.
Everytime I plan, it fail at the end. So I stop. HEHE!

8 : Because I think I am =.="
Yeah because I think I am..

I think I really need to start to enjoy my life already and start thinking, I am still a kid!!!
YES I AM STILL A KID!!
ok now,
Where do I put my handphone?

No comments: