Thursday, August 21, 2008

Idiot roomate!

I can't fall back to sleep anymore!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!!!!!
As you all know, I am currently living at the hostel..
None of the thing here ever satisfy me..
Last time I complained about the internet line provided was slow like hell,
And now is my 3 sohai room mate!!!
I stay in this room with another 3 guys, 2 Sabah-ians and a China guy..
I don't talk with them much even though most of time I am in the room only.
I just dont like them, that's why I don't speak much when I am in Kuching here.
For the China guy, I found that it's difficult to communicate with him because their Chinese are slightly different like us..
He sometimes talked English with me but the tone, you know =.= ..urh ..
What I hate about him is, every night, I don't know why he must rub his body with some kind of powder that produce some kind of strong and stinky smell!!!!
Every night wear a just a quite loosen pants with no underwear =.= ..
Got one time, he asked me "Are you not good in English??" Nabeh one, 1st time got people say me like this in front of me..
Out of courtesy, I answered "yeah, a little" ..DIU NI!!
The other two Sabah-ians are even worse.
One of them seems to be fake fake one good with me because he knew that I got car and can fetch him out everyday.
Everyday ask "going out ha?" when saw me changed in a nice clothes and ready to go out..
Even blind people also know I am going out la..
He always give a fake smile when talking to me but the words "Why no bring me out one??!" are clearly written on his head.
Other than that, he loves to eat by producing some sort of annoying noises!
When I was a kid, my father taught me that it's rude to do so.
It is!!!!!! He just love the sound, I dont know why.
When he was chewing, "JIAK JIAK JIAK!" after swallow, "buurrrrppP!!!" for not less than 3 times!!
Urh~ Everytime he did that, I feel like smashing his head with the chair.
As for the other Sabah-ians, he is the one I hate the most.
I will consider him as the fucking asshole + bastard + gay + idiot person.
Whatever you can think of, name it!
His 1st crime is, he is just that fucking noisy!!!!!!!!!!!
Non-stop talking with his loud, terrible high tone and pretend-to-be-soft sound!
How I wish I can slap his face and show him my both middle fingers! t(-.-t)
He knew I was sleeping, he is not blind and he love to make the sounds like I was not.
It happens everyday in everytime!!!! Mother-fucker!
I was just soooooooooo fucked up!!!
His 2nd crime, everyday I don't know why he like to set his alarm at 5am in the morning and never wake up to set it off.
I really wonder why he do that when he got nothing to do at the time.
I am the one who is waken up by the alarm every early morning and it's impossible for me to set the alarm off right? And he is still sleeping like a dead pig!
Dont pretend to be hardworking when you are not! IDIOT!
I got so angry especially nowadays it's hardly for me to go into sleep.
Like just now, I managed to make myself sleep at around 3am, but woke up at 5am because of the stupid alarm.
I tried to go into sleep again but I just can't, that's why I am here....So sad!!!!!!
I still got class at 9am later la! urh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His 3rd crime, I don't know is it he want die already or what..
He coughs at every second, soft one and hard one except when he is sleeping.
Especially the soft one sounds like "urh-urh-urh", just like the people are making sex then suddenly hard one "urh URH!!", then drinks water then continue the fucking sound again.
I really mean it, every second!
That's the reason why I went to buy a RM89 headphone and attach with it everytime even when I am not listening to anything.
He is just like a mass-sound-producer-machine.
He just wont stop making any noise...**sob**
The 4th crime, I wonder is he a gay or consider as "homo"?
His every action just like "agua".
The type of person I hate the most in the world =.=
So scare someday when I am sleeping get "ngam" by him.
I want to move out!!!!!!
I want to have my room all alone!!
Please, any room is for rent with a cheap price??!

No comments: