Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lee Chong Wei (M'sia) vs Lin Dan (Chn)

Today is the final match for single men badminton that will start at 8.45pm,
Which is Lee Chong Wei (M'sia) vs Lin Dan (China)!!

Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia..


Lin Dan from China - not the girl is, it's da men..

Wow, I knew Lee Chong Wei is a strong badminton player but I never thought he could make it to the final match!! *salute*
Anyway, just awhile ago, I went to Jalan Song to "da bao" my dinner..
While waiting for my food to ready, I watched the match for awhile.
To be honest, I don't watch sport channel one, but this match is really realy nice and it's really worth to watch!!
I dont know why I got so excited while I was standing there watching the game. Haha..
However I left as soon as I got my food.
It's not that I dont want to watch the game but it's just that I am too tired and plus, I can't back late to my hostel or I will end up burning a hole in my wallet staying in the hotel.
Before I left, the game seems to be owned by the Chinaman, Lin Dan with 8 points where Chong Wei only got 3.
But still, I think Chong Wei is not going to giving away the gold medal easily, because he has a lot of supporters!! Each time he scored a point, the people in Jalan Song who are watching the match cheered for him!
I hope I can watch with them also , it seems to be so so nice, it is like a must-to-watch-match!
Too bad, I can't make it..
So, anyone gonna let me know who will win the match???!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end, who is going to post the wining post?!!


Lee Chong Wei??? or ....



Lin Dan?!

I still support Lee Chong Wei anyway, ADD OIL!! ADD OILL!
OK now, my food ...Come to my stomach!

Updated : So, Lin Dan had won the match. It is as expected lo, Lin Dan is a world class badminton player la. But credits to Lee Chong Wei for gettin' the silver medal, We all know he did his best already..Congratulations, Lee Chong Wei!!

No comments: