Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My day and teddy bear!!

Currently, in front of the laptop with a song from OneRepbulic - stop and stare..
I don't really have any mood for today..
Not going to say it here, I AM LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT IT!!
My new found style, run from it, don't face it, this can make you happpier,
Wuahaha...At least someone has proved it and I know it.
Urh, didn't sleep for yesterday..know what I am doing ??
DOTA (Defense of the Ancient)!!! AFTER Missing In Action for so long long time.





In case you people don't know what it is, it's a game where you control a hero then with another 4 team mates trying to defense your own base and break the enemies one.
I feel so.....satisfying!! haha..
Too bad the line in my hostel here is not suitable for any online game.
So, I stayed up whole night in my friends' house.
While he was sleeping, I am enjoying in "farming the creeps" and "killing other players".
One game after another.
If I didn't remember wrong, I stopped at 9.50am morning and it was the time when my friends were about to go for his class..
If not , sure still keep on playing one..Dota freak huh?
At least it's one of the place for me to release my bad mood plus forgetting everything.


Anyway, this is going to be another thing and I wish to introduce or write about it since long time ago already but I was lazy...so ...Hehe ..
Present to you my very 1st bear bear from myself ..



It is a 1st bear I ever have and it's from myself too.
I bought in Kuala Lumpur when I was there for my own convocation.
I still remember that day was when I sang K with my friends, then Charles and Tuck Seng company me walking around the Times Square.
Then Charles plan to buy a doll for his girl friend, Pui Yin as a gift for her graduation.
As he is looking for his, I found this bear bear. It looked so lonely on the cupboard.
And I just dont know why, I bought it.
And, and the funny part is Tuck Seng and Charles couldn't believe I really going to buy it until I paid for it at the counter. Haha..
It looked so pity what, I don't want it to be alone.
Okay, every night since the day, it sleeps with me even for tonight.
I told Jia Lun about it and he suggested me to give it a name.
So, I did so, but I forgot it!!! SHiiittt..My memory is really gettin from bad to worse.
Last night Jia Lun still made a joke saying that it's look at me and it's going to seal its name on my fore head while I am sleeping.
But guess what, I suddenly recall back what's the name I give to the bear bear already,
It's a meaningful one, where at 1st I planned to name it with the words that contain the letter "c", "p","t"..then it was too long,
SO, I NAMED IT, TEDDY PING~~ haha...next time I gonna get it a name tag, in case I forget again..
So, meet my Teddy Ping, it won't bite, you will even feel nice when hugging it ^^
Welcome to my world, Lovely Teddy PinG..

1 comment:

invalid said...

haha. teddy ping! lol. teddy ping is staring at u every night. until he got his chance....