Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hope, it's a right choice.

Tonight, I found myself begin to fall in love with the darkness.
I can't fall asleep when the night fall..
I sleep only when the day comes.
Because of this, I am always sitting alone in the darkness in front of this laptop.
Darkness was once one the thing I hate the most in my life.
Whenever the night fall, all I hope is I could fall asleep, so that when I open my eyes, there is light.
Does it mean, I begin to love whatever I hate in the past?
Nowadays I just found that me myself hardly to see the sun.
Maybe I just don't believe there's any miracle anymore.
You see, I always symbolize the miracle as the light in the darkness.
What have I done...
Whatever masks I've tried to put on, it spoils in the end..
By the tears that no one has ever seen.
............
You've always been free,
And now, amid this rain, what kind of dream are you chasing?
Are you fighting loneliness somewhere,
Trying to hold back the tears?
Saying you are alright even if you're alone, you and I are the same.
Even though it make that a long way round, but why for some reason I like this road.
When I am happy I filled with joy,
Because I remember of you.
In this vivid colored season, it will surely
Send you these thoughts.

No comments: