Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Love Story Line..

Here's how the story goes...

1st of all, you are in love with her..
Then somehow, part of you feel that she does has the same feeling like it ..
It is just there is no chance to speak it out ..then one day ...

There it comes a hint ..Making you was like, I can't stand it anymore, I need to speak it to her..




It makes you..

Falling deeper and deeper in love..

But then one day, you can't hold it anymore and you flirt to her..told her what you feel towards her..

And you are finally accepted..You are in Love..

Since the day, almost every morning, the 1st message that you will be receiving is from her..

Greeting you Good Morning and both can't wait to see each other..



Trying the best to make each other smile,
Cry together if you found that she is sad....
Make yourself look like a fool..Just for her smile..


Telling each other..
No matter what or how you become, I will still love you ..




Sacrifing for her..
Never wish her to be hurt..
Protect her even though you know you might hurt yourself..



But then ...some days later..
When she got bored with all your loves..
She begin to ignore you ...




And at the end...
She left..
From the day on, the only wish you will be dying for is ..





I wish ...you would love me...
Waiting for a miracle..
That you know it will never come ....



Forever was once meant till the death for me..
But it seems I was wrong..
Forever is just a word..
It means till the day I don't love you anymore..

No comments: