Saturday, September 13, 2008

Worst Mc D's service ..

I survived through a night without electricity in the past 2 days.
It was teribby hot and the worst thing was that it was already 3 am and yet I haven't eat my dinner yet.
So, I decided to drive through the darkness and came to a Mc Donald around Tun Jugah there.
Due to that I was too hungry so I forgot to take any picture of it.
Anyway, to be really really honest, it is the worst Mc Donald I've ever been.
Why? I don't know, I just don't really like it there.
I made a quick take away order; a medium set of Ayam Goreng Mc D and 2 banana pies. I lurv banana pies~!!
It took me more than half an hour to get my order as the staff there told me that I have to wait for the banana pies~ Shiit ...It was bloody cold inside =.=
What makes me dulan is that, all the staffs there were doing nothing but talking and joking around and yet I have to wait for so long time to get my food.
That's not the main thing that make me really really dulan..
It was these :-
When I get back home, I prayed for the electricity to come.
The God finally hear my prayers and He gave me electricity.
So, I sat down on my mattress...open my laptop...searching for a movie to watch ..
Open my Mc D plastic bag and 3 big lines suddenly showed on my right forehead.
I order 2 BANANA PIES and guess what I got ..


TWO APPLE PIES!!
I dont like apple pies and I hate apple pie..
I still can remember the staff ask me to wait and said " We dont have enough BANANA PIE, so please wait for 15 minutes"
She said BANANA PIE!!!
If you got so many things to talk and joke with your friends, why dont you get your job properly done 1st!!
I know you are Puasa-ing but dont get me involve!! I am 100% pure chinese man!! I have my right to eat what I want! I want my banana pies...not apple pies!!
Over-reacted??*
Due to that reason, I decided to skip the pies and go for my Original Ayam Goreng McD.
The meat was prefect but there was one thing annoyed me.
Before I went away from the Mc D, I asked for more sauces, " Can I have more sauces?"
And the fat staff answered "Yes, sure" *Took a handful packets of sauces and put them into the plastic bag*
She really gave me a lot..but ....

Niama, no tomato sauces is it??
And guess what...The electricity went out right after I finished my Ayam Goreng *sweat*
So, I ate the french fries and the pies in the dark ...So pity..

4 comments:

invalid said...

hahaha.. they used to giv me spicy ayam gorend mcd when i order original. pisses me off le!!! haha...

i like banana pies too!!! hohoh!!!

liongteck said...

hahaha, most of the time, they also give me the spicy one even though I ask for original one. I really really wonder why =.=...they purposely did it or what ...Lolz~~~
Yo~!!! Banana PIES!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ur post really make me laugh for whole night..hahaha..what the hell..are they deaf??haha..should be ba..don't b so angry..

Anonymous said...

kasihan punya budak, wan banana ppl give u apple. Wan tomato ppl give u chili.. paling terus is need to eat everythin in darkness.Its ok la, imagine ur banana as apple, n ur chili sauce as tomato since it's dark n u 'kua bo' LOL!