Saturday, October 11, 2008

I did it again! Lol~

I am dead, I am so dead.
I got class on this morning at 8.30am and yet I am still sitting here with my two wide opened eyes!!
*sigh* Something is very wrong with me.
Anyway, now, I am so into the two songs that my sis had just sent to me few hours ago - "We are one" and "Ready to love".
Both songs are slow and relaxing songs.
Of course liongteck love these 2 songs and even plan to burn it onto a CD someday later.
For those who want the songs, remember to ask from me on the MSN, sharing is caring and I always care. Hehe...
To be honest, I am quite down for today.
Nothing happen, it just came and attacked me suddenly. Lol~
Everyone is telling me life's wonderful.
So, I open my eyes and heart wide to see and feel how wonderful it is.
I tried to enjoy as much as I can but I just dont feel good if I burden my family just because of that reason.
It seems so meaningless.
Maybe I just feel a bit lonely here.
But I never want anyone to company me either.
I guess I am too stubborn on my own.
Haha~~
Better day for me when the sun rise!!
At least make me smile from the bottom of my heart for once more.

No comments: