Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures Of Me~

First of all, I hate taking photo unless I'm camwhoring without anyone around and it will also only last for at most from 2 to 3 photos as well.
Why? Well, it's obviously that I never look good in the any photos.
That's one of the reasons why I hardly present myself in photo-type to public and not even in my friendster.
But since you are asking of a picture of me, JLun
This blog is for you!!
But, instead of giving you just only one of my photo, I will be giving you several of them! Lol~!
I care about other people opinion more than my own, so, Lun,
Be my judge and pick the best for me ya!!

Super bright face (taken in the care while I was waiting for the traffic light)



Super duper bright face - taken while I was driving (not the same day the 1st photo)
p/s : the car was still MOVING!!




Picture of me in the class - trying so hard to concentrate.
Taken to look at my own desperately trying to concentrate face.



Last picture - self-camwhoring picture. HAHAHAHA!!

Need Eye Mo??

No comments: