Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I was tagged!

More than a week days ago, I got tagged by JLun .
Sorry Lun, I was slacking back then.
Think of doing this after few days and I've regret in doing so.
These days or weeks I won't have any internet access because I had move to a new place. Hahaha..
And now I've got to steal the line from the Starbucks to do you tag! ^.^
Forgive me since I am so sincere in doing this. Lol~

~So, here are the tag thing~
Starting time:
• 2.55 am (see, so late at the starbuck!!)
Name:
• LiOnGtEck (with liong and teck stick together)
size:
• Erm..UK 9
What are you wearing right now?
• t-shirt with short pants
Where do you live?
• kuching and sibu.
Favorite Number/s
• should be 365, 300 and 730.
Favorite Drinks:
• Caramel coffee blended!
Favorite Months:
• Should be erm, May, August and December
Have You Ever......
Been in a bath tub:
• Sure la
Swam in the ocean:
• Yup. For few times.
Fallen asleep in school:
• SURE!! Almost my daily job when I was form 4.
Broken someone's heart:
• I was the one got broken =.="
Fell off your chair:
• Got, but it was a long time thing already.
Saved e-mails:
• Yeah, my F8 subjects, my tutor is using e-mail for our answers.
What is......
Your room like:
• In sibu one, ALWAYS tidy (because of my mum) but at Kuching one, hmm..not most of the time tidy ! LOL!
What's right beside you?
• Stuffs, a lot a lot of stuffs =.="
What is the last thing you ate?
• The Duck Rice from DA-LIGHT!
Ever Had......
Chicken pox:
• Sure, while I was still a kid. Terrible one and I still got marks and scar on my face.
Sore throat:
• Who doesn't wei!
Stitches:
• Yeap, right on my head, a big one.
Broken nose:
• nope
Do You......
Believe in love at first sight?
• Guess so..but it' s still kinda "fairy tale"
Like picnics:?
• SURE!! I like outdoor activities.
Who......
Who was the last person you danced with?
• I forgot. Should be few years ago..while I was still a scout in my school.
Who last made you smile?
• The Starbucks' staff. I need to smile and say Thank You right?
Who did you last yell at?
• Myself. I had gone crazy by the time, yelling alone while I was driving.
Final Questions......
Hate someone in your family?
• I never hate anyone in my family! SERIOUSLY!! They love me and I love them.
Diamond or pearl?
• Diamond, of course. It worth more money. Hehe
Are you the Eldest?
• No. I am the third in my brother and sisters.
Today did you......
Talk to someone you like?
• Nope.
Kiss anyone?
• No.
Get sick?
• Still healthy! Still need a long time for a coffin. But almost bored to death.
Talked to an ex:
• no
Miss someone:
• Almost everyday
Last person who......
You talked to on the phone?
• My lovely Mum.
Have a crush on someone:?
• No
What books are you reading right now?
• Demon and Angel (slacking for quite some times already).
Best feeling in the world:
• When I know I am loved.
Future kids names?
• never think of it.
Do you Sleep with stuffed animals?
•No.
What's under your bed?
• Just air. This question scares me. It's making me imagining things =.="
Favorite locations:
• HMmm... I wonder..
Danced a slow dance with someone you didn't even like?
•Nope, never
Who do you really hate?
• My tutors
Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with?
•Sure. Now still.
You lonely right now?
• I am. TERRIBLY LONELY! Save me!
What time is it now?
• 3.23 am. The night is still very young. HOHOHO!


Lun, I DID IT! Wuahahaha...
But I got no one to tag.
Impossible to tag back you right ? right?
Hahaha ...

1 comment:

invalid said...

hahahaha...good boy. u did ur homework.lol...