Wednesday, December 24, 2008

突然很想你

I wonder why I am so depressed today.
A little nervous but I am still grabbing a hope tight enough..
Enough until I doubt either it's still a hope or just a disappointment.
I am just that too stupid to hope for something that I know it will never come true.
2 years studying in KL,
I missed out a lot of special occasions to be with her.
I wait, wait and waited..till the day I can finally say "I am back"
But it's all too late..
Maybe it's already a past tense in my life but I just couldn't chase away this kind of feeling.
Tomorrow is Christmas.
Today is the Christmas Eve.


How I wish I could tell her, I am lonely without her by myside.
But I can't say these to her.
I might scare her away and I won't be able to see her anymore.
It's hard to wear a mask to deal with the living ever since she left my world.


I guess, at least I did invite her to the party.
The decision will be in her hand.
There should be nothing to be regret of.
Or I should say, there is nothing else I could do anymore.
I don't want to create any misunderstanding in her life.
Definitely don't want to cause anything unhappy in her life.
No, I don't want to break apart a happy couple as well.
I knew that kind of feeling.
It's like a curse and it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

There is once, I choose to love over my own wealth, my own education, my pride and even my future.
But now, maybe I doubt to love or keeping my pride.
"保留着自己的筹码,才不会输得太彻底"
I am not hundred percent to know how to read this but at least I think I got the meaning.

I am not stupid, I am just in love..
A person do stupiest thing when he or she is in love...

Presents to you all...
-突然很想你-
enjoy...

No comments: