Tuesday, December 2, 2008

E.X.A.M S.U.X!

Arh~ Exam !!!!
I wonder who the hell started this kind of stupid education system?!
Niama one, nothing better to do is it??
Then go make other people' life more difficult.
I personally feel that exam doesn't prove or show any qualification in any sort of job field.
You passed the writing exam then you are qualified, what kind of theory is that?!!
How if someone cheat in the exam?
Or or, you expect me to study like a Nerd?? Everyday look at the books that full of words with a pair of spectacles which is as thick as the Oxford Dictionary.



HAHAHA! NERD!





Nah~!!
What I feel is that experience is more important than anything to qualify someone to a certain of job.
Certification might be important but experience is priceless!!!
If I am da boss, definitely I will hire someone with more experience.
I just wonder if that's the case why don't just the organisation provide training instead of asking us to pay to sit for the stupid exam.
We are paying to get headache ourselves!
ARghh!!
Yes, you are right, I am going to sit for the exam in these few days
And I am complaining cause I am lazy to study.


KILL ME!!


I hate books!


I hate notes!


How I wish I am the Sylar in the Heroes series movie.




Cut the ACCA examiner's head and suck all the knowledge.
Then everything's gonna be alright!!!!!
WUAHAHAHAHAHA!


Ok, the dream stop here..
back to the hell (the notes).




SOBS!!

No comments: