Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Early morning in Sibu, my lovely hometown.

It's an unsual day for me today.
The reason is...I woke up at 10am today!!!Hahaha~
It's a rarer than a rare thing for me to wake up so early in the morning in Sibu.
Unless I got something to do, or else I will be still snoring on my nest.
Well, I was just thinking, after being a lazy one for such a long time since I back Sibu, maybe I should just wake up early sometimes or else I am really have to migrate to US soon.
I have forgotten how freshy is the morning air in Sibu or is it just because of the rain?
Nah, I love morning breeze especially after the rain.
It's just...so ..... freshy! (ok, I used the same word again)



The 1st thing after I forcibly get myself out the bed is, laying back onto the sofa in the living and I never fail to do the same thing every time. I know should not be proud of this but...who cares?!
It's a holiday what.
After a randomly selected movie from the Astro called "A sixteen-years-old mother" (it's a very very nice movie), I prepared myself and fetch my brother to the old house.
My next programme suppose to end up here to write something in this but I got asked by my friend to have lunch in somewhere else.
I wonder what type of wind blow by, I just got the feeling to drop at least some words here. =P
So, I actually come here to Tanahmas just for this.

It feel so nice..
Early in the morning, cool air, ...
With my lappy, one ice lemon tea, one sky juice,..
Alone with a quiet enviroment ( suppose to be like this! but not after some ah bengs came)
And do my blogging..


I dont know the usual morning in Sibu but today, the traffic at here is teribbly heavy.
Lots lots of cars, and moving so slow like they actually own the road.
I am always complaining about the Sibuans driving style.
They drive so slow that they actually block your way and make you cant even have a chance to overtake them.
They drive so fast that just to be in front of you then back to the tortoise speed.
NIAMA one, it's like, the combination of kiasu or kiasi people.
They just want to be the 1st by slowing other people down.

Anyway, a brand new year is just 2 days ahead.
Gonna say bye bye to 2008 and HALO!! 2009!!
Honestly, I don't know why I dont feel as excited as I should be.
Nah, probably my plan to celebrate the brand new year is not gonna happen.
Tommorow will be the New Year's Eve.
What will be your programme for the countdown night?
I haven't know mine yet. So Sad...
No, if possible, I wish it won't be any beers or alcohol but, hey,..
I am in Sibu...what event doesnt have beers?
Right? Sibuan, RIGHT?!

ARGH~ I guess I will just stop here for today.
The Ah Bengs spoilt the mood here.
I wonder since when a place like here has already become their nest.
Here suppose to be considered to have a certain level of class place in Sibu.
But, it makes no different like a coffee shop with their loud and rude voices.
I bet they cant even say "Tanahmas" properly.
Instead of TANAHMAS, they read it as, Tanamak!
Oh my dearly God, please save them.

P/S: I just got a call from my mum asking me to be back early later.
My uncle gonna treat us a dinner tonight!!!
My cousin, Connie got a strike A's in her PMR!! wow!
CONGRATULATIONS, CONNIE!! You did better than I did!!

WOHO~ Better back to prepare myself now.
I am definitely lack of sleeping.

1 comment:

ray said...

u r right...haha...i b sibu le...hehe..tonight go where?u cousin study so li hai ar?wao~find me when u free..