Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Full Moon Tonight

Looking at the Moon at the east slowly moving up upon the sky to the west. It's a full moon tonight. It's so amazing that it never look so beautiful like that before in my life. Or perhaps, I never bother to go and have a real good look on it since I came to this world. It really amazed me so much that it doesn't look how ugly it is when the astronaut landed on it. From my distance, it hides its ugliness pretty well I guess.

It is a good thing to do when you are not in your mood by watching at the moon. Quiet and so peacefully. Looking at it remind me of an old song by Terresa Teng which sounded like, "yue lian dai biao wo de xin" which means The Moon Represents My Heart. I wonder did the Moon did send the messages from my heart to her as well.

Looking the pictures inside my phone, my heart smiled along. Ow, how sweet that is. Her smile, her kisses, her everything suddenly popped out inside my very mind. What we did together and what we said to each other. Just everything. Is that call missing someone? If that is, I do miss her so badly. How I wish she's by myside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).