Monday, July 2, 2007

Thank you!

Few hours ago, I woke up and log into my friendster before I go to college to hang the presentation's things to my friend and I realize that my dear didn't go to school today!! Honestly, I was shock! However, sometime someone need to be lazy and I know that feeling very well as I am lazy at all the time.
I read my dear's blog with a topic of "Big thanks". Well, Liong Teck don't know how to read chinese so, he asked his dear to read the only topic for him. If I don't get it wrong, it sounds like "da gan xie" which mean big thanks!
Can you remember when is the last time you sincerely thank someone in your life? Someone who helped you and someone who support you all by yourside. I taught about that while I was on my way to college just now. So many person to thank in my life and I don't even bother to open my mouth to say these two words - THANK YOU!
First person I would like to thank is my super daddy. It had already been years since I am with him. Currently working in Australia, working so hard just to support my family and my studies. He is the best dad I ever knew who struggle so hard just for his beloved family. I love you, dad, I miss you and thank you so much!
Second will be my mum. Always give me call asking how I am doing here in Kuala Lumpur. Her careness is the warmest in the world and nothing can compared to it. Thanks you, MUM! I love you as well!
The third will be my both sisters of course. While I was a kid, I never felt that they care for me much. But now, I finally know that they do. I mean, yeah, they love their brothers and their brothers love them too. They helped a lot and care a lot in my studies too. Well, Thank you, my both my sisters.
My friends, of course. Alan, Tze Wen, Basil(Busss) and so on. Thank you for your support and for being my friends in my life.
The last but not least, my dear, Chui Ping. Her understanding and support means a world to me. Every action, every words from you mean a lot to me. I am so sorry if I did something wrong that hurt you but still, a big thank you for your understanding and believe, I love you!
So many to thank but those person who I mentioned are the espcially the person who I really want to say "Thank you!". Thank you so so much!

1 comment:

鸭梨 said...

I have you to thank you too..
Although I always hurt you..
But.. I love you dear! ^^