Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What is the feeling that I am having now ?

Suddenly I feel like the world is rushing towards me and slammed me hard. I was stunned. Suddenly I feel like so many questions keep on rushing through my mind and keep on asking me "WHY?!" It never stop even for a second and I feel like my head gonna explode in any time.

"Oh God.." is the only two words I can say by now. Congratulations you just hit the spot! Bang! It's a damn bull eye!

What am I doing on the few hours ago ? What am I doing that for?! What am I saying that for?! What did I say in so long time? whY? Do they mean anything to you? Your words ? What's that mean? I get myself misunderstand again? What have I done?! What the hell on earth I did?! I am so confuse by now..so confuse!

Wow, you are good. Real good. Good Night to you too!

No comments: