Friday, July 13, 2007

It's silent tonight

It's so funny. Funny enough when I found that everytime while I was lonely and down and nowhere to "pour" things out from my heart, I would come to this blog. At first I thought I might not have to sign into this blog anymore as I have my own special place to keep everything in my heart but in fact, I was wrong. No, it has been different like before and there is way I could do to make the time reverse to the past. I've tried and I failed miserably and the result that came out with is I hurt the one I really love in my life.

Love ? How sweet it is ? How bitter could it be ? Or perhaps it is just a fake sweet that use to attract the kids ? God ..You are the only who I can call for everytime I am helpless.

"No! I want to company you", "ya? it is for you, just for you" , "Well, it feels to happy to be with you" *beep* "what are you doing there ? I am just calling for fun"..... Simples words, Simple actions warmed my heart up and it makes me feel loved. It made you feel, "ya, it's worth", "someone is waiting for you". You know what I mean?

Willing to push everythin aside, willing to do anything making you like the person she thinks it's worth to.

Yeah I knew it from the start but I guess I am not well prepared. In fact, at the first I thought there is no way for me to prepared. " Don't put too much hope, you will regret one day" , the sentence I've heard for thousands and thousands times. Come on, Liong Teck is the one who won't take advice, I guess. He believed only the one who walk into his heart. It made me feel, ...Defenceless.

Everytime when a cigaratte was lit, all I hope is the time would pass as fast as it could. Well, the world isn't spinning for me only and I know that! All I can do is hoping. Every person's time is runing but mine is crawling. Haha ^^

Everytime while I was away from my handphone, my heart will naturally get nervous "How if she call ?" Everytime while I can't get myself online, my heart will start to confuse "How is she today ? " But when everytime I get myself connected, all I got is dissapointed. All people got theirs' except for me. Busy myself up but at last I'd still end up on the chair alone. Damn..

All in my mind while looking at the pictures in my handphone is the song of Love Notes.

Hey, there is no hand I'd rather hold,
No one I'd rather share my dreams with.
Hey, there is no one who can hold,
My heart as tenderly as you.
Being with you is simply the best,
Way for me to spend my life,
I love you today,
And all of my tomorrows.
Being with you is simply the best,
Way for me to spend my life,
I miss you baby.

***I miss you***
*****YOU?*****

No comments: