Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sleeping..

Recently, I found myself sleep a lot.
For example like, today..
I had my morning class today at 9 am, I woke up at 8.15am,
After finished my class at 12.30pm, I went to The Spring to have my lunch.
Then I came back here, and I straight away go to sleep.
Very weird huh?
Usually when I am back from some where else, the 1st thing I will do I is clicking on this laptop.
Haha..
why?
I guess that's a way for me to stop thinking nonsense..
At least when I am dreaming, there is somebody company by myside.
But the bad thing is, everytime when I wake up, I could suddenly feel very very extremely lonely.
Well, I think that's the pros and cons.
To achieve something, you have to sacrifice something.
Anyway, just back from buying myself a dinner after class.
It's 9.34pm now, I guess after dinner, some movies, BED TIME!
WISH ME HAVE A NICE DREAM TONIGHT!!

No comments: