Thursday, July 31, 2008

My laptop

My laptop was dead since the day I came back from Sibu ( which is on last Sunday ).
So, it was like...1,2,3...4 days long!!!
4 days long of me without my laptop!
Wow, it's a miracle that I am still alive.
Haha~~
My laptop is just like me, functioning only when I want to!!
Well, I dont smash it, curse it or whatever harm that might occur to it.
I just let it be..Haha..
It's so rare for me to be so calm.
I just dont know why, I dont really care that much anymore, I just know that my laptop will soon recover sameday..plus,
I brought my PSP to here!! haha..
I live with it since my laptop was put to rest...
Playing the FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS ,
To be honest, it's not as nice as I've played like the Final Fantasy 8 and 10,
But no way lo....who ask my laptop to sick at the time...
I dont know what kind of sickness is my laptop having..
It just wont go into the window ..it stuck at the ACER part..then then ...some words come out ..keep on repeating saying that what what media failure and bla bla bla ..
Anyone know what is the problem ?
Dont ask me to re-format la, I hate to back up the file...
Someday later I will post the picture up ok?
Ok for now, I dont know what to do already ..
OK, movie time ...BYE!!!

Update : Yesterday my friend, Gilbert asked me to google the problem. GUESS WHAT! I found the solution! But, it's for the media test failure part. So, I dont even know if my laptop will have the same problem again someday. Anyway, thanks to Gilbert and Google, my laptop is fine for now.

No comments: