Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Broken part.

I know I am awake yet still lazy to open my both eyes.
Lazily dragging myself to reach for my handphone with my half opened eyes.
12.00pm.
How I wish the time is freezed and stopped at this moment because the next move had bring my feeling down to the lowest point.
I read something I shouldn't.
I knew something that I suppose not to know.

I should've known all these and expect for it.
I keep reminding myself not to think more than that because I know I am going to put myself in trouble if I do.
I thought I am ready for it.
And yet..It still brings me a great disappointment.
I couldnt reject as I know this is what I've been waiting for.

Such a good way to push me down from the hill.

I am not blaming anyone except myself.
I should've know all these is going to happen.
But why now?

Now, I wish it never come, rather than putting myself in the situation like this.
But why I still counldnt say no to you ?
Sigh..
I should've make my day through like the normal one.
Even though it is a meaningless one.
Humans always regret last heh?

I need my cigarette..

No comments: