Saturday, July 18, 2009

Somebody call 911!!!

LOL!!

Ok, I know I know, MIA from the blog for a long long time again.
It's just that recently, my time are so pack with something else.
My studies and MAPLE!! LOL!!
If you do read my blog, you should know how crazy I am with the Maple.
And!! When I say I am busy with my studies , it means I am back to Kuching AGAIN!
Sigh.
Honestly, I feel that I play Maple just to pass some boring times away but, once I start with it I always find myself play till the late at night. Hehe~
Cause you see, I don't really spend my time with Maple if I am in Sibu.
Anyway out the crap.

Somebody call 911!!!
Heard of this before ?
If you do, you should know what I mean.
IT'S ONE OF THE SEAN KINGSTON's SONG!
FIRE BURNING!
haha, I kinda like the song and I wonder why.
No! I didnt meet or see some hot ladies dancing around me.
NO no, it's even worse for you to think that, somewhere around me is burning, that's crap.
I just that I've fall in love with this song since I first heard it from the hitz.Fm

If you like this song as me do, yea! We are in the same gang here.
Here, I found this in youtube and decide to post the song here.
Hope you will like it.


P/S, Currently, I really need 911 to save me out of this boring-steaming-4-wall-sided-room. There's a probability that I might get to be one of the source of the fire disaster if I stay in here long enough. Dial for me please, anyone?? Haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, u so lonely? no coursemate or housemate with u?

liongteck said...

I think I have some problem in gettin to know new friends here. I have coursemate and housemate but not that "friend", if you got what I mean. =)