Saturday, July 25, 2009

Make Me STFU!

I think I said something wrong again.
I think I made something wrong again.
I think I thought something wrong once again.
~* long long sigh *~

I am really suck in advicing and making people feel better.
I only know how to made thing worse.
But the worst thing is, I only realise it when it was all too late.
And *poof*
Hmm...I guess I gained myself another months of ignorance or probably forever.
I really really should've just shut the fuck up when something happened.
I should not even talk, try or even think about it.

Since ignorance is falling on me, I guess I'm gonna be all alone again.

I always want to watch "Drag Me To Hell" since I watched the trailer while I was in Singapore.
And after the "I-dont-know-what-the-movie-is-about" Harry Porter, my desire to watch "Drag Me To Hell" is getting stronger.
Well, there is not even need to think how is the situation gonna me by the time I watched this movie.
At least I am sure it's not like what I had imagined on last Wednesday.

No comments: