Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleepless... AGAIN?!!!

It's 7am when I am typing this!!
YES! I didnt get to sleep at all since last night.
The worst thing is I will be having my 3 hours class at 8am later.
DUH~ I wonder what is wrong with me.
I just cant get into sleep no matter how I forced myself.
At first I thought I was just hungry (I found myself have a habit of taking supper before I go to bed [I think that's why I am getting fatter zzzz]), but I did get off my bed and consume a big cup of milk and some CoCo Crunch.
Obviously, it didnt help at all.

ARHHHHHHHHH! SOMEBODY just come and smack my head off till I faint.
I just hope I wont be sleepy at class later.
You see, since the day I decide to take ACCA, I know I am gonna face a brand new level of education here and my aim for this semester is NOT to fail any of the subject.
And to achieve that, I need to stay focus in the class as much as I can.

Guess what...
Instead of looking ways to get me into sleep, I think I have to find ways to keep me awake now.
It's time for me to prepare to go for class. =(

No comments: