Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good Morning!!

Good morning everyone.
Had a nice sleep last night?
If ya, then good.
If no, say hell ya with me as we are in the same boat.

I suppose to have class now but I decided to skip.
I am totally tired after the several sleepless night.
Besides, this early morning, I have already looked through my notes that whatever will be teach by my tutor today I think I at least know what to do with it.
Anyway, for me, I think "study hard and a get a good job" is not my type.
I dont wanna wake up early morning everyday and rush for work, get paid and becoming the government slave by paying a huge amount of taxes.
What I think is "Study hard and get a good job" theory doesnt work in this world anymore.
Maybe it works for the past but not now.
Do you all know even doctor is struggling financially in these day??
I am looking forward a business, an investment that required a little knowledge of how the money works.
But of course, my studies still will not be negelected.
It's kinda important anyway, at least for my parents, that is.

It's already 8.30am, I suppose to be on my bed now.
You must be thinking, not going to class, then what the hell I am doing here and not go to bed.
Nah, it's just that when I decided to skip my class, my so called "sleepy" is not there anymore.
I guess at least my rebel part is functioning quite well.

Once again, Good Morning everyone.
Wish you all have a nice day.

2 comments:

ray said...

ho..slp early la..later u wil got a panda eye baru know..hehe..when u b?

liongteck said...

hoho, I also wan to sleep early de eh.
But the problem is, I cannot T-T...
wheneber I tried to sleep early, I will dragging in bed till the sun rises.