Saturday, August 15, 2009

liongteck dont like to dream

You must be "wow" if you see this..
I slept at 11pm just now.
LOL!
I dont know why I am so tired for the whole day that I even lost interest in playing my favourite online game, Maple Story.

Well, I really need to admit that it really feel good to sleep that early.
It would be better if I don't have any dream(s) just now.
I dont really like to dream happen on me when I am sleeping, no matter it's a sweet one, or nightmare.
LOL, I think I have lost the ability in classifying either it's a good or bad dream as well.

Anyway, it's expected that I will wake up early if I sleep too early.
I am correct!!
I woke up at 2.30am just now. (By the dream)
It's a weird dream.
Remember in the past, whenever I had this kind of "weird dream", she will be the only one listening to me telling it.
When I say "weird dream", most of the time it involve her inside, doing unexpected thing, saying words that most likely not going to happen in the reality.

Actually I had 2 dreams just now.
I woke up by the 1st dream then I continue to sleep again.
After that 2nd dream attacked, I woke up and I couldnt close my eyes again.
Well, both do involve her.
Or should I say, most of the part is about her.

The weird thing is, I can remember almost every part of the dream that I dreamt.
I wont say it's a nightmare.
But, like I said, I dont really like to dream, especially the "weird dream".
And that might be one of the reason why, I dont sleep early at night..
Because most of the dreams I dreamt, she appeared in it.

No comments: