Sunday, August 23, 2009

I walked down the stairs with the intention to have a bath.
I drew a fake smile on my face pretending I know nothing at all.
I tried to clear my mind up and re-input others new data just to forget the things I always tried so hard to forget.
Without realising it, I was sitting on the sofa in the living without the lights on.
Yes, I was all alone in the house.
Somehow, I feel kinda comfortable in the dark.
At least I couldnt see anything, hear anything and know anything anymore.
It suits me, isnt it?

I am like a frog which fall in the deep well, no matter hard I jump, I just couldnt get out of there.
It's like when you love someone so much and when you go too deep inside, there's no way out when it ends.
I know it's easy to forget a person or to throw away everything and start a new one.
I know because I see it through most of the people in the world and especially you.
I am just too stupid to learn , to master the skill which it's easy for everyone else.
My mind just stubbornly couldnt accept the only choice I have.
If there's any secret formula or step that I should know to master the skill, please do let me know.

Because no one like the dark or to be the frog in the well.
Every second, to wait for a miracle to pull me out of here.

I always know how high is the sky, but I couldnt remember how big is the world anymore, since the day I jumped into this well myself....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this phrase "when you love someone so much and when you go too deep inside, there's no way out when it ends."
its really true...

liongteck said...

Yeah..
There was once, one of my friend said to me, "when you are in love, dont put too much in it, because when it ends, the one who love more is gonna hurt the most".
I guess I know what is he trying to say now.