Sunday, April 12, 2009

Completed one subject!!! And the ramdonness.

Yeah! I had my final exam today.
That means from today on, there will be one class less from my weekly timetable.
Which means I am totally free on Tuesday ^^. Yay~~

Stupid MPW 2153 Moral Education.
Stupid Mata Pelajaran Wajib.
Till now I still can't get the reason why we are compulsorily to take this subject.
No, I don't think I am going to be a very moral person after studied this.
I don't think I need to know more about other religion thingy because I respect anyone who respect me too.
I don't think I need to know more about sex relationship,
Definitely not what Bush are thinking.

Anyway, I think I did pretty good in the exam.
In fact I don't think I can do any better than today.
I burnt few days midnight oils because of this and my day is totally turn upside down.
It makes me sleep late at night and more in the day and my face is like a zombie now.
Seriously, I don't have my notes to study for this subjects as I haven't got my student ID yet.
Can't blame me!! I did applied for mine but the problem is the "high tech" INTI's machine is always broken and they postponed the date from the early till the end of the semester.
Eventually, even after I did my exam already, I still dont have my ID yet. How effecient they are.

I hate the guards of the gate in front the INTI.
I always think that they are hired just to stop any student's car from coming in.
For example like this morning, I drove my car in and stopped by him.
I told him that I got exam need to attend.
Then he replied " I know you got exam but later Inti is going to do something something"
Know your shit! There's never once you let me in even as a visitor instead of student.
Stop acting like a boss and be flexible.
You should know how shit is the parking place provide to student.
AND FUCK YOU INTI! Prepare a good parking place for student please.
I paid you more than what I've paid in TARC last time.
And the services provided is much better than this.

Now you know how much I love my college.
Anyway, I had my 1st and brand new Gucci wallet from my sister, CJ last time when we're back to Sibu.
It's as my upcoming b'day gift. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And you too Ping (my 2nd sister), for your Gucci bag and nice dinner. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ^^.
Behold!!



-
-
-
-




Hehe, I didn't bring the Gucci bag since I don't really use it while I am here.
I leave it at home so, I don't take any picutre of it.
By the way, I had my sister's N93 as well since she bought hers Iphone.
And fucking shit it's not in good condition.
It just shut down suddenly whenever I press on it.
It's still not fixed yet and I wonder what's the problem.
It's not the system since I paid RM30 for nothing to format it.
I was told it COULD be the battery.
And NO WAY I would spend another hundred plus for that "COULD".
So, it means I still dont have a good camera to take pictures.
Anyone know a good technician to introduce?

As now, out of the randomness
-
-
-
-
-


This is the picture I've taken while waiting for someone to check-in hers flight.
Yeap, it's in the Kuching airport.

No comments: